According to its overall great buyer ratings and reviews, this blender seems to be an excellent choice for people who like to make their own healthy smoothies and shakes. One of the things I like most about it is the travel lid which makes it easy to take my smoothie with me almost anywhere I go, and that is a huge benefit for me!
- High powered 300-watt motor, which crushes and pulverizes ice and frozen fruits
- Suctions on the blender's feet that make sure it stands still while in use
- One-touch operation, and the blender can also function hands-free Sports lid which makes it very easy to whip out your favorite shake or smoothie to go in no time
- Guaranteed for your safety, the blender is UL certified, and the jar is BPA free
Product PerformanceWhile I'm mostly very happy about this blender, it sometimes irritates me how narrow the bottle is. Because of that, my fruits and vegs or whatever I'm blending at that moment tends to get stuck in the middle, needing me to shake it a few times until the ingredients become just the way I want them to be.
DimensionsThe Keyton personal blender's dimensions are 5 x 5 15 inches, which is similar to most other blenders. The included PPA free jug is 21 oz, and the product itself weighs 2.8 pounds.
- Beautiful, sleek design
- It is easy to use and clean
- It is portable, so taking your smoothie or shake to go is a breeze
- It takes up little space
- It doesn't stain from your colorful fruits
- The bottle is sometimes too narrow to blend your ingredients well enough
- It doesn't have liquid measurement marks
- Even though listed as dishwasher safe, too warm water seems to disfigure the bottle